Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday February 11,2011

Still in La Cruz.  Henry (my brother) arrived yesterday.  He brought us all kinds of goodies, including water pumps, coffee, wine, GreenBay packer shirts, fabric and tent poles for my shade project, and various and sundry other boat parts.  Is great to have him here.  We are planning a trip in to old town Puerto Vallarta today, then tomorrow we will leave the marina here at La Cruz and head out into the bay for some surfing and snorkeling.  The weather has been really nice - perfect actually -warm days, cool nights.  If I could only kick this cold...... Its the first full blown cold I have had in two years, so I guess I shouldn't complain, but I really hate being sick. So, it is vacation mode for a week with Henry, then back to full tilt project and provisioning mode.  More soon   Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment